Maxwell, I think Niles has it in for me.
I drew this last year, but I still think it’s a little funny? ^^; A bit from LaneTea and my first Arthur fanfiction written back in 1997/98(?).
This fiction contained:
- D.W. sneaking out of the house with her parent’s car keys while Arthur’s babysitting.
- D.W. driving underage without a license.
- Arthur jumping on the car only to fly off the car when D.W. attempted to drive away.
- D.W., thinking she killed her brother, driving away from the scene as fast as she could. (Hit and run, for shame!)
- Arthur (who is miraculously unharmed from the accident) coming home to find the car crashed in the garage door.
- Arthur coming home to his apartment destroyed because his roommates (Buster and The Brain) forgot to give the landlord the check.
An attempt at drawing Cheyenne on Tegaki E. ^^; This piece has many flaws, but it still turned out a lot better than I thought it would.
The turtles on their first day of training….or something like that.
That’s what makes me so nice!
Last night I had a dream that the new season of Martha Speaks was aging the kids up to sixteen, meaning that Alex Ferris would be reprising his role as T.D. Kennelly. I just wish it wasn’t a dream.
I never uploaded this comic to Tumblr, but this is how I felt every day of high school.
I have the same problem when I’m at work. ^^;